SEMINARS AND PUBLICATIONS
Jean-Charles S. Gardetto is a regular speaker at conferences and seminars.
He took part in the breakfast-debate held by the Jeune Chambre Economique de Monaco (Junior Chamber Monaco), speaking on the theme of “Company directors’ and executives’ liability in Monaco” in October 2009.
At the instigation of the Jeune Chambre Economique de Monaco, he also gave a general presentation on “legal forms of business in Monaco” as part of the “Do It in Monaco” Investment Forum held in October 2006.
In 1996 and 1997, in collaboration with the European Lawyers’ Union (UAE), he organised the “European Forum on Telecommunications, Information Superhighway and Multimedia Law”.
The firm is the author of the chapters on Monaco in the following publications :
– “The Legal 500: Private Client Comparative Guide” (Download guide)
– “Private Client 2021 (10th edition)” International Comparative Legal Guides (ICLG)
– “World Arbitration Reporter”, Editions Jurisnet,
– “Enforcement of Foreign Judgements”, Editions Wolters Kluwer Law International“
The firm is also ranked :
– “Leading Firm” in the CHAMBERS: GLOBAL 2021, EUROPE 2021 and HIGH NET WORTH 2021 rankings,
– “Tier 1″ in THE LEGAL 500 EMEA ranking in both “COMMERCIAL, CORPORATE AND M&A” and “PRIVATE CLIENTS”,
– “Leading” in the LEADERS LEAGUE ranking of Monegasque law firms in the field of civil and commercial litigation.